Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Favorite Baby Products: Beco

I've loved the idea of babywearing ever since, well, I was a baby. Apparently, I spent a lot of time in one of those frame backpacks - I actually remember hiking on my dad's back in one of those.

We started with a Bjorn my wonderful co-worker gave us. It was so useful in the early days when he was a teeny tiny thing. I could actually make dinner!


Park2

Plus, he was pretty cute and just the right distance for a kiss.

Merritt

When he got heavier, the Bjorn wasn't so comfy. I did some research, then stopped doing research because babywearers online can be kinda...passionate...about the best way to wear your baby. Suddenly I felt guilty for Bjorning! I settled on a BecoButterfly 2, since I wanted a soft structured carrier like the Bjorn that was comfy for me and good for M. I love it - and so does M. I used it for months instead of a stroller. It was so easy and would fit in the diaper bag - great for grocery shopping.


Lawn10

I have no decent full body shots of M in the Beco. So, enjoy the cuteness...

No comments:

Post a Comment