Thursday, September 23, 2010

Crummy show...

I am at this very moment watching the worst show on television. Outsourced.

Oh. My. God.

I heard a few bad reviews, but I liked the
movie. So, I was willing to give it a try. But, I want that half hour of my life back. It was so unbelievably bad! So far beyond trite and insulting, but worst of all, not at all funny. I think I need to re-watch the movie just to cleanse the palate.

Ok, just had to share.

So far, no loves in the latest crop of television. Of course we have the little peanut to keep us occupied in the evenings - between his cuteness before bed and cleaning up the chaos he wrecks on the house after, there's hardly time for tv. *grin*

Apparently the pause button works on babies...

"No J, pause buttons don't work on babies..."

No comments:

Post a Comment