Monday, July 19, 2010

Date Night with my Boy

The hubby is at a golf outing until late tonight so I solo-parented dinner/bath/bed. I originally planned to take him to the pool after work, but the sky looked ominous and the forecast called for thunderstorms. Then, I thought we would play in our backyard in his kiddy pool, but we arrived home to a freshly fertilized lawn. It's supposed to be organic and non-toxic, but I'm not chancing it with my little buddy. So, date night ended up being M practicing his walking while mama followed him around with a camera.

For dinner we had steamed asparagus and broccolini, cherries and cheerios. He LOVED the steamed veggies. Best dinner we've had in a while.



After dinner we tried to figure out a way around the babyproofing on the fireplace.

What? I wasn't doin' anything?

Then we tried to break some coasters. (And kinda succeeded. Oops.)



We helped daddy taste his bills. (Yummy!)


And we practiced lots of walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment