Friday, July 16, 2010

Letter to my boy...

Dear little Mr. M,

This morning you woke up way too early - 5:00 am - so, we had an early breakfast.


Toast, egg and chicken sausage strips with blueberry sauce on the side. Yum! You liked the blueberries best (as you can tell by the above picture,) but you enjoyed gnawing on the toast too.

My darling little man, so far you are not a huge fan of solid food, either purees or actual solids. Unfortunate, because you have a mama who loves cooking for you! I was a bit afraid at first that you just didn't like my cooking, but I tried jarred and that didn't thrill you either.

But don't worry my boy, mama will prevail! Today daddy and I took the day off work and caught up on chores (and lots of relaxing!) and I cooked for you. I made star pasta with ground chicken and veggies, curried lentils with veggies and brown rice pudding with raisins. Hopefully one, or all, of these dishes will tempt you! If not, that's ok too, I had fun making them.

Love always

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment