Thursday, August 26, 2010

M's Fall Wardrobe

Inspired by Walt, I've been planning M's fall wardrobe on Polyvore. It's pretty dorky how much fun I'm having with it. Now that he's walking, he needs clothes he can move in, and shoes. (Ok, it's a little freaky that my tiny baby needs shoes!) I'm really over onesies and he's so adorable in big boy clothes, but I want to make sure he's always comfy. They try to take the kids outside as much as possible, so he'll need lots of layers.

I want to keep his wardrobe as simple as possible - everything should match - and keep to a reasonable budget. Gotta love a sale rack. In addition to shoes, this year he'll need things he's never needed before, like a rain jacket and a belt. He has a winter coat, which should fit by the time he needs it, but he'll need a lighter jacket as well as mittens and a winter hat. I love the Hanna Andersson pilot caps, and since the poor boy is too small to argue I get at least one more winter of them.

It's just a start, but it's been fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment